Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My Three Big Secrets

I have been such a bad blogger! Believe it or not, I am still reading all my favorite blogs. I have to keep up with my sweet blog friends! Unfortunately keeping up with my blog and commenting on the blogs I love to read has not been happening. I do, however, have 3 big secrets to share with you!

Secret #1: I recently lost 30 pounds on the new Weight Watchers program. I have such a hard time losing weight, so this was a huge accomplishment for me!

Secret #2: I am putting my weight loss on hold for a little while because I'm pregnant! I am currently 18 weeks pregnant with our first baby! I couldn't be more excited-a little scared-but excited!

Secret #3: It's a boy! Our sweet baby is a baby boy! His due date is estimated to be around April 23rd! We are still working on names!

Thanks for letting me share my secrets! I have so many stories to share with you, so hopefully this post marks the beginning of me being back to blogging! I have to run, but I can't close this post without wishing all of my blog friends a very Happy Thanksgiving! I hope that your Thanksgiving is filled with lots of family and fun!!!!!

14 comments:

Caroline said...

Eeek! So many wonderful secrets to share. Congratulations on them all! :)

Melissa said...

Congratulations on the weight loss and a big congratulations on the baby!! How exciting!!

Jennifer said...

I have missed you!!!! Everyone needs a break now and then though! I have had an on and off spurt for like a year, but now I am back at it. I am so happy for you to hear you are pregnant! Congratulations!

Classy Fab Sarah said...

Congratulations!! What amazing news!

Ann said...

Congratulations!! What fabulous news!

Ann said...

Congratulations!! What fabulous news!

Miss Sweet Tea said...

Congrats! All 3 secrets are awesome!

Katie's Great Adventure said...

Congratulations!! I didn't know about the weight loss--that's awesome, but your timing is a bit off :) You will lose it all again chasing your little boy around though, no worries!

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations on the weight loss, but more importantly, congratulations on your baby boy!!!!!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

ohmygoodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulations sweet girl!!!!!!

Gleatie said...

Jennifer!! YAY!!! I'm so excited for you. What great news. I hope you will take us along for the next 22 weeks. If you have an "products" info, feel free to email me! :)

Katiellirb said...

Congratulations on everything! I am soo thrilled for you!! Can't wait to read about your journey through preganancy and beyond. Also, congratulations on the weight. WOW! I am super impressed! You go girl! :)

Lexilooo said...

oh my gosh! what great secrets! so many congratulations to you!

Jill said...

Congrats! I have been a bad blog reader....so great catching up with you and hearing your wonderful news.