Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Maternity Photos

I am so blessed to have such talented and wonderful friends!  My friend, Heather, is a wonderful professional photographer!  She offered to take maternity photos for me, but at 40 weeks pregnant I was unsure if I really wanted the sheer size of me along with my swollen face documented (plus I have to admit that I am not very photogenic).  I am so glad that she did these pictures for me.  Heather made me feel so beautiful, and I absolutely love the pictures. We also had such a fun time at my photo session! Heather is just so talented!  Make sure to check out her web-site, H&M Photography! Here are just a few of my favorite maternity pics!
I just couldn't help but love this one with both Michael and I cracking up!  I told you we had lots of fun during our photo session.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Aw love these!! You look gorgeous!

Beach Bum & Baby said...

Oh hun you look beautiful!!! You will treasure these forever!!! :)

How are you feeling? I need to go and read your previous post!!! I was past due with Trey and that last week was ROUGH! I just wanted to MEET HIM ALREADY! Lol :)

I hope you are able to stay comfortable and I'll keep you in my prayers, mama!!!

Deals, Steals and Heels said...

not photogenic?? silly girl, you look great!!

Mrs. Harvey said...

I think you look SO good! Can't wait to hear of his arrival! :)

The Southbay Newlyweds said...

looks like you had a great time!!