Sunday, July 12, 2009

I'll Be Right Back!

Hello to all my wonderful blog friends. I just wanted to let you know that I am going to be gone for a few days, so please excuse my lack of posts and comments. Hopefully, it won't take me long to catch up when I get back.

I am headed to Atlanta for market. My mom and sister own a little gift shop, and they always invite me to go to the mart with them to help buy for the store. It is so much fun, but it is exhausting. I know some of my blog friends go to market in Atlanta also, so if you are there and want to meet up e-mail me at jenniferthepinkchick@yahoo.com.

Oh, and I finally found Coconut M&Ms! They are very yummy! They taste a lot like Almond Joys. If you are having trouble finding them, check out your local Rite Aide. A big thanks to my friend Jenn for giving me the heads up on Rite Aide.

Well, I'm off to Atlanta! I can't wait to catch up with you when I get back! Have a wonderful day!!!

12 comments:

Liana said...

have a wonderful time with your mom and sister, that sounds like so much fun! and coconut M&Ms? ive never heard of them but they sound so good :)

Ashley said...

Sounds like a fun "working" trip!

I am gonna let you enjoy those coconut (yuckers) m&m's and I will stick to my peanut butter ones. :)

Rachel H. said...

Have fun at the Mart! I wish I had someone to go with, because I bet they have some really cute baby stuff! :)

Gleatie said...

Ok, first of all, I am so jealous. However, I am coming back to the States on Wednesday and there is a good chance that I will get to go to Market too! I can't wait. But I am more interested in going to the outlets up 400! Those are my favorite and might get my time first! Secondly, Covington, GA is where my grandparents lived!! My aunt and uncle and cousins all still live there as well. It is a sweet little town.

Amanda K said...

Enjoy your stay in Atlanta!

Rachel H. said...

Are you talking about Rite Aid on the East Side of Athens? I went there yesterday, and I was unable to find them! Boo! :(

Anonymous said...

did you find any goodies?

5th Belle Avenue said...

I'm so glad you like the new new layout! Have fun at market!! My sister used to own a boutique and I went with her to Market in LA once; we had a blast! Enjoy your time together!

Gwen said...

I hope you are having a fabulous time!!! If they are anything like almond joys I need to find these M&Ms. I love coconut!!! XOXO

Ashley Paige said...

i just wanted to say hi! i stumbled across your blog and cant imagine how i hadn't found it sooner? i love it! looking forward to reading more! :)

tootie said...

Enjoy the Atlanta trip!!

Whitney said...

Have so much fun! I'm so jealous! I've always wanted to go to market!