Friday, January 8, 2010

My Bedroom Make-Over Inspiration

This is the poster that started my crazy master bedroom make-over. It is from the movie Because of You starring Loretta Young and Jeff Chandler. There are several styles of movie posters for this particular movie, but this is the one I am in love with. However, I can't find this poster anywhere. Have you seen it? Please let me know if you see this movie poster on the internet or in a store. It can be an original or a reprint. If I can't find this particular poster, there are several movie posters from the 1950s that will do the job. However, I am hoping beyond hope that I can find this one.

I hope that you have a very wonderful weekend. I will actually be away from blog land on Monday and Tuesday. I am headed to market in Atlanta with my mom and sisters to help out with buying for their gift shop. If you are going to be in the area, feel free to e-mail me and maybe we can get together! Also, while I am away don't forget to enter my giveaway! Happy Weekend!!

14 comments:

Patty Ann said...

i LOVE this!

Emily said...

Nice! I love that blue in the background! If you can't find the poster online anywhere, you could always blow up the image and print it to poster size (it may require some editing, but I've done it before). Good luck!

Lexilooo said...

I would look on ebay...they have everything, and I've seen lots of movie posters!

Kelli Radford said...

So jealous! Wish I was going with you!

Brown Girl said...

I heat this, so cool! ;)

Lis said...

Such great inspiration! Sadly I can't help you out with where to find it :(

I love that you are re-doing your master. I'm currently trying to find new bedding I like and some fun new accesories for our room - not much luck so far! I'm going to make a serious effort one day next week at Homegoods!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!! xoxo

Teresa said...

Love it!
Have fun marketing!
XXOOXX

Miss Jody said...

Are you able to get a copy of this poster to put in your new MB?

I can't wai to see it all, after it's done!

Anonymous said...

I love it! So vintage!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

oh i like! i can't wait to see what you put together!

Rachel H. said...

What a great inspiration photo...now I'm inspired too! It looks great! Can you come do ours next?

Unknown said...

You really do have a great blog here. I have a blog myself which brings inspiration and guidance to people all around the world. Life is hard enough, and I hope my site can contribute anything positive to someone's day.

I'd like to exchange links with you to help spread some traffic around between each other. Please let me know if this is possible. Until then, keep up the good work.

Jason
TheWISDOMWALL.com

Whitney said...

Such a fun inspiration!

maid marian said...

I love this poster! What a great focal point for your bedroom makeover. E-bay is probably your best bet for locating this poster. Good luck in finding it!