Friday, February 5, 2010

A Shoe Up-date

Hello to all my sweet blog friends! I wanted to write a quick post to let you know that I am still here. The internet has been down at my house, and work has been too busy to allow blogging. Hopefully I will be back full force next week! I can't wait to catch up with all of you!

In the mean time, I wanted to give you a quick up-date on my Reebok EasyTone Shoes. I still adore them! I try to wear them as much as possible when I am on my feet. I don't exercise in them as much as I wear them doing everyday activities.

It may be all in my mind, but I feel like they help me burn a few extra calories each day. I also feel like my legs and butt are getting a little more toned. I keep asking my husband if he thinks my butt feels firmer. He loves his job as the official butt firmness tester. However, I think I might need a new way to determine the firmness of my butt. He always gets this goofy, love struck grin on his face, gives my butt a nice love squeeze, and tells me it feels just perfect to him. He is such a good and sweet husband, but not so reliable when it comes to butt firmness! :)

Have a wonderful weekend!! Michael and I have a weekend full of activities, so hopefully I will have some fun pictures to share when I am back on Monday!

5 comments:

Jules said...

Thanks for the shoe update and I love that Michael is the “butt firmness” detector ;) I hope you two have a great weekend. We’re going to get pounded with snow in my neck of the woods…ugh!

Teresa said...

My hubby gives me the same kind of love squeezes sweet girl!
Don't you just luv a sweet man who adores your booty as is! ;)
Not many out there like that!
Missed you at Pink Week!
XXOOXX

Kelsey Claire said...

That is hilarious. I know my husband would not be able to give me an accurate answer, since he considers himself a "butt guy"! I am glad to know that the shoes are working!

Anonymous said...

I have been having a hard time finding them in my size!

I tried to order a pair online from Nordstrom and they weren't expected to ship until March 31!

Can't wait to try them out!

Nishant said...

We’re going to get pounded with snow in my neck of the woods

Make website india