Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Favorite Things

Every time I go to the doctor I have to lie. Let's see if you can spot my little white lie in the conversation below.

Dr: Hello Mrs. Pink Chick! It is good to see you today. Are these the current medications you are on?

Pink Chick: Why yes Doctor. Those are currently the medications I am taking.


Dr: And you are taking a multi-vitamin.


Pink Chick: Of course I am taking a multi-vitamin. I mean, what idiot would dare not to take a multivitamin.
Only a fool would skip their daily multi-vitamin.

Did you spot it? Can you tell at what point I unleash my tall tale? If you guessed the part where I swear to the doctor that I take a multi-vitamin, then you are correct!

Until recently, I have never taken a multi-vitamin on a regular basis. I know I should. I know it is good for me. However, the thought of swallowing another giant pill with a bad after taste had me skipping my daily vitamin.

Then one day I found these! Adult Gummy Vitamins! When I first saw these in the store, it was like the heavens opened up and a golden ray of sunshine illuminated the bottle while angels sang.

Okay, maybe my flare for the dramatic is a little overboard today, but this discovery has me taking my vitamins every day(which is a major accomplishment)! I even enjoy taking my vitamins! They are actually tasty. If you hate taking vitamins as much I did, definitely give these babies a try. I take the variety shown above, but there are several brands that carry an adult gummy vitamin. Many stores, like Target and Wal-Mart, also carry the generic version.
Making taking vitamins fun again! Try adult gummies!

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hmm I might need to try these, thanks for the recc!

Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...

You are definitely not being overly dramatic! I love these gummy vitamins, but the only down side is that I haven't been able to find any in our new country! I may have to have my sister bring some when comes visiting us later :-)

Katiellirb said...

I just discovered adult gummies too! BEST THING EVER!

SouthernBelleJM said...

LC and I take gummy vites every day!!!

Jen said...

I saw these the other day at the store. Once I finish up my current bottle of vitamins (which might take me a year to do so, not so good at taking them either), I am totally getting these!

Unknown said...

HI Ms. Pink :)

My name is Jessica, and I work with Northwest Natural Products. We make Vitafusion gummy vitamins for adults (you've probably seen them at Target or Wal-Mart or somewhere nearby).

Came across your very cute blog and saw this post. Glad you are such a fan of gummy vitamins--we think they're pretty great too! Please let us know if you or some of your readers would like to try a sample? We'd love to send.

:)