Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Deck the Halls or at least the door!

I love trying new things, so when I got an e-mail a few weeks ago announcing a wreath making class I immediately signed up! My new adventure resulted in an evergreen wreath for my front door. It was so easy to make, and it smells delightful (just like Christmas)! Here's a snapshot of my creation. It's definitely not perfect, but I am proud of my very first wreath!


If you are interested in making a wreath (it is a lot easier than it looks), check here for great instructions and tips!

5 comments:

Lexilooo said...

how cute! that must have been such a fun class!

Katiellirb said...

Great wreath - I especially love the bow!

Brittany @ Boots and Pearls said...

How cute!

Anonymous said...

You are so crafty!! Very cute! I bet the bow was the hardest part...at least for me it would be! :)

Jen (emsun.org) said...

Cute! I meant to sign up for the wreath-making class at our locally owned gardening center, but I forgot. Darnit!