Friday, February 11, 2011

Fun Friday: Name That Drink

Since it is Friday, and I have been a bit boring all week. I thought we could play a game.

My husband and I have a little game that we play when we go to restaurants. He grabs the drink menu and begins reading descriptions of the drinks. I then make up names for them. I don't try to guess the real name of the drink. I just create a new and unique name for it. The game is a little silly but for some reason it is loads of fun!

Want to try? What would you name a drink that contained Bombay Gin, Luxardo Maraschino Cherry Liquer and Lemon Juice, garnished with a cherry? Leave me a comment with your creative drink name! There are no wrong answers! Only fun!

5 comments:

Piper Jacquelyn said...

It sounds a lot like a Singapore Sling, without the pineapple + lemon. Where do lemons grow? Southwest? Southeast? Southwest Sling?

I live in Nebraska, where NO lemons have a chance of life, ha ha!

Unknown said...

You guys are a hoot! What a fun idea!

Lexilooo said...

a blue suede shoe!

(bombay is the one in the blueish bottle, right?!)

Anonymous said...

The Sweet Tart!

AG said...

How about "Cherry Poppins"? hahaha. Not my best work, but I've been thinking about this a little bit. What a fun game! :)