Monday, April 4, 2011

Cover and Conceal

It's no secret that I do not like bathing suit season. Don't get me wrong-I love all things water and beach. However, my body and bathing suits just don't get along! That's why when it comes to bathing suits my strategy is to cover and conceal. I want to be cute when I cover and conceal, so that's why I love a fun, cute swimsuit cover-up.

I found a precious cover-up when I popped into Target today during my lunch break. It was only $17.99, so I couldn't resist buying it. It is much cuter in person than in the pictures below. I just love the ruffle top. It also comes in a ton of fun colors!

My body may not be swimsuit ready, but I'll be just fine hitting the pool or beach in my new cover-up!

8 comments:

Sara said...

That is cute! I might need to look at them in person since I am a big fan of cover ups as well. :)

Beach Bum & Baby said...

LOVE it - I'm totally copying you and getting one! (Or two...) :)

Brittany @ Boots and Pearls said...

Those are sooo cute!!

I'm the same way..I don't want to scare anyone! :) Ha

Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...

I had a cover-up really similar to this and I absolutely loved it :-) Enjoy!

Katherine said...

I love these coverups - I have been looking for some cute ones that are still affordable. Thank you for posting these!

www.featherfactor.com

Fash Boulevard said...

love these. Super happy I found your blog. I'm a new follower, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over a month ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news and check out pictures from the fall/winter preview I attended yesterday in Beverly Hills. Would love your support. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Jaidene said...

hi there PInk Chick! love the dresses. I am a follower of yours and was wondering whether you would become a follower of mine.
Thanks, Queenie x

http://singergirl2010.blogspot.com/

Angela said...

Oh the pink one is darling. Thanks, I will run out to buy one today. Was going to buy a Juicy coverall but this is great.