Monday, November 30, 2009

Monday Edition: My Favorite Things

Happy Monday! I hope that all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! My Thanksgiving was so great! Visiting with family really put me in the Holiday Spirit! To match my Holiday Spirit, my favorite things edition has turned Christmas (insert Christmas Carols and Holly here)!

During this time of the year, I absolutely love wrapping presents! I also adore picking out my wrapping paper for the season. This year my wrapping paper has a houndstooth pattern! I just can't get enough houndstooth right now! I love it!

I purchased a red houndstooth wrapping paper roll , a green houndstooth wrapping paper roll, and a black houndstooth wrapping paper roll from Hobby Lobby. I also purchased white, red, green, silver, and gold ribbon to accent my packages. Here's a peek of my Christmas wrapping paper!


I am actually keeping the black houndstooth paper for an everyday wrapping paper. (The package in the picture above wrapped in the black houndstooth paper is actually a birthday gift for a friend. ) Hobby Lobby also has a variety of other black and white papers in their Christmas Wrapping Paper section that can be used as everyday paper. I purchased a roll of black paper with white dots and a roll of white paper with black swirly designs to add to my everyday collection. I purchased these last week when the Christmas wrapping paper was 50% off. However, the Christmas paper is also 50% off this week! If you are near a Hobby Lobby, be sure to stop by and stock up on a few rolls of their beautiful wrapping paper. Happy Wrapping!!!

18 comments:

Lexilooo said...

I love that paper, it is gorgeous! I think I may need to find some for myself!

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh! That paper is so cute!! I would love to stock up on the black and white for year round too!

Mrs. Potts said...

I love the paper! How pretty!! It is definitely holiday time & I'm ready to start singing Christmas carols.

Jules said...

The gifts looks so pretty all wrapped up in that houndstooth pattern. I wish I lived near a Hobby Lobby!

I'm glad that you had a Happy Thanksgiving!

Brown Girl said...

Love it. I love wrapping presents too! I'm kind of obsessed about wrapping stuff, I'm sick, I know.

Katiebell said...

You still have your "Hallmark" touch! : )

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

I LOVE houndstooth. What great wrapping paper!!

Ann said...

Cute! I've got to get myself to a Hobby Lobby!

Jingle said...

Oh, I am in love! That is great paper! We don't have HL out here, but I will see what I can find!

Rachel H. said...

I love the houndstooth, and I really love Hobby Lobby!! They have such great things! :)

SouthernBelleJM said...

Ooooh, I'm going to have to check my Hobby Lobby. I love houndstooth!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE wrapping and this paper is adorable!

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

I love Hobby Lobby...great post!

chelsea said...

i love getting matchy-matchy wrapping paper too! it always coordinates so it looks good under the tree. my family thinks i'm nuts, but i just love it!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

OMG, that is the most fabulous paper ever!

KAC said...

I've never seen anything like it that paper is gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing!

Rebecca said...

I just found your blog through Pammycakes & I'm so happy b/c your blog is fabulous! This wrapping paper is so pretty - I'm semi-obsessed with houndstooth! Ok, so there is a Hobby Lobby close by.... do I dare attempt to drive outside in blizzard-like conditions?!

Rebecca said...

UPDATE: I just got back from Hobby Lobby & picked up the red and black wrapping paper... it is actually really nice quality - I'm impressed! Thanks for the tip on where to go!