Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thanks Oprah!

Because I am part of the blogging world and because I have so many wonderful blog friends, I heard about Oprah's 50% off offer at Payless. As soon as I read all the posts about it, I immediately texted "Oprah" to get my coupon.

I have been trying very hard to cut my spending lately. However, I have also been in desperate need of a pair of metallic shoes. After work on Friday, I headed to Payless with my coupon and found these little beauties!

I love a ruffle, but I have to admit that I was unsure about the ruffles on this shoe. That is-until I tried them on. This shoe is much cuter on than it is off. I was able to purchase this shoe (tax and everything) for under $10. I love when I get a cute pair of shoes cheap!

Don't worry if you missed the Oprah coupon, Payless now has a buy one get one half off special. Check it out if you have a tight budget but crave a pair of new shoes!

17 comments:

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

Love these. I really want a pair of silver flats. Great deal too.

Anonymous said...

those are super cute!

Unknown said...

Love the new flats!! They are adorable..I am deeply saddened I missed this Oprah special!

Jules said...

I was so bummed that I missed this deal. Some of the ladies in the blog world got some great shoes. I love these flats and they have an expensive look to them. The ruffles are adorable!

Sandra said...

Those are so cute!! Good job Miss Pink Chick. xoxo

5th Belle Avenue said...

Those are SO cute!!! Do you have a Nordstrom near you? Their half yearly sale is going on!! AWESOME SALES!

allie-mac-fallie said...

first of all, LOVE them!! but also, I am curious how you get the coupons from Oprah?
come check out my blog: www.livingtheadventures.blogspot.com
:)

Deals, Steals and Heels said...

those are precious!! love them!

Jennifer said...

Cute cute cute! I saw your Target headband the other day and was this close to buying it and didn't bc I am trying to cut the spending. I am still thinking about it a week or two later...I think I should go get it! Agreed?

Rachel H. said...

These are TOO cute!! :)

The Pink Owl said...

I love those! I missed out on the Oprah coupon, but I'm going to check out the sale you mentioned. Those are super cute!

Blair @ Reasonably Swanky said...

How did I miss this?
The flats are really cute and I too love a cute ruffle!

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

I went and got some booties and black pumps with the code. I was so excited!

BLC :o said...

Oprah is just the best. Xoxo-BLC

jlc said...

ummmmm I WANT!!

Anonymous said...

aw super cute! and i need some flats!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I got boots thanks to Ms. Oprah!