It's 4:30! Only 30 minutes until I get to go home and begin the weekend! Why it the time ticking by so slowly!!!!
Michael and I don't have anything special planned this weekend. We are just going to enjoy a weekend together! I do have a few surprises up my sleeve, but nothing too exciting! Maybe a yummy breakfast for my honey and of course his chocolate covered pretzels.
In any case, I just wanted to write a short post to wish all of my blog friends a very Happy Valentine's Day and a wonderful weekend! I also wanted to mention that I haven't forgotten about my giveaway. I am just in the process of collecting all the wonderful things I plan to give away. If you haven't entered my give away make sure you do so here. Also, make sure to stayed tuned for the reveal of what I will be giving away! Have a wonderful weekend!!!!
- ► 2011 (21)
- ► 2010 (64)
- Shrimp and Grits: The Easy Version
- It's Best to Wait
- Monday Edition on A Tuesday: My Favorite Things
- Weekend Re-Cap!
- The Best Giveaway Ever
- Cutting Corners Give Away
- Monday Edition: My Favorite Things
- Happy Valentine's!!!
- Be My Valentine!
- Monday Edition: My Favorite Things!
- eBay Virgin!
- A Sneak Peek into my E-mail and Give Away Reminder...
- Cutting Corners!
- Monday Edition on a Tuesday-My Favorite Things!
- Party Pictures
- ▼ February (16)