Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Favorite Things

It's been too long since I have shared one of my favorite things with you! If you couldn't tell, I have lost a bit of my blogging mojo, but I am slowly getting it back!

My new favorite thing come to me courtesy of my two thirteen year old nieces (who keep me up to date on what is hip and cool) and my good friend Sarah. A while back my nieces introduced me to TOMS shoes. I absolutely loved the whole idea of TOMS, but I never bought a pair for myself. To be honest TOMS shoes looked a little like elf shoes on my feet. They are so cute on everyone else, but they made me look like I should be making toys in Santa's workshop! Not having a pair of TOMS was a little disappointing!

But wait! Stop the presses! Did you know that TOMS has wedges? Thanks to my friend, Sarah, I discovered the world of TOMS wedges! I love a wedge shoe! TOMS wedges are not only cute but they are very comfortable! They come in several colors and materials. I couldn't resist the red canvas wedges! Make sure to check them out. Remember that with every pair you purchase, TOMS give a new pair to a child in need!


Photo courtesy of TOMS website

3 comments:

AG said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I have always wanted to get a pair but really couldn't handle the flatness of them. I am going to purchase some ASAP.

Classy Fab Sarah said...

I just ordered the red pair. They're going to be here Monday - which, in my opinion, is not soon enough!

AG said...

I ordered a pair last night. I just thought I should let you know that this post inspired me. :)