Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday Edition: My Favorite Things


Introducing my friend..............Reynolds Handi-Vac. I have always wanted a vacuum sealer, but I have never purchased one because they are so expensive. However, this little gem is under $10.00. It probably isn't has heavy duty as a Seal-A-Meal, but it is perfect for my kitchen. I use it when I am freezing things to protect them from freezer burn. I use it to keep refrigerated items (like cheese) fresher longer. I have even used it on dry goods like rice. I read a few message boards about the Reynolds Handi-Vac and found that many people use the handi-vac on rolls and other bread items, fresh fruits and veggies, and even for traveling and camping (with things that might leak and for space saving) You can check it out the Reynolds Handi-Vac here.


Side Note: The only negative comment I found about the Handi-Vac was a complaint about defective bags. I haven't run into this problem, but those who did received replacements from Reynolds.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

These are such a great idea! I think I might need to buy some!

Unknown said...

I've always wanted to get those!!!!

New Girl on Post said...

I love your blog! It's so cute. I might have to try this food vac. My mom has one of the nice ones, but doesn't use it anymore. I guess I could just take hers...hmmm

Olde Town Style Guide said...

OMG!! I am so buying these this weekend! Thanks for the tip!