Friday, November 14, 2008

Pink Turtle Recovery

I was humbled by the out pouring of love that I received over pink turtle. I wanted to let you know that pink turtle came through the surgery nicely, and he is enjoying a very relaxing recovery. :) I, on the other hand, had a little super glue mishap during surgery, and I will be soaking my finger in nail polish remover when I get home.

On another note, Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all have a very wonderful weekend! I don't have too many plans this weekend, but I know the hubs and I will be going on a date tonight. We are also having some photos taken on Sunday. I am still trying to decide what to wear for the photo session. I think I am going to go for a casual, extra pounds camouflaging look!

I also want to send a big thank you to Confessions of a Control Freak. She recently hosted a really cool give away, and I won!! Yipppppeeeeeeeee! This was my first giveaway win! I am so excited!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad that the turtle is recovering comfortably!