Monday, November 3, 2008

Weekend Up-Date

I hope that everyone had a great weekend and a very fun Halloween. I was disappointed that we didn’t have any trick-or-treaters again this years. We live in a neighborhood full of older couples and college kids. I guess if the college kids ever start trick-or-treating I can give out airplane bottle of vodka! :)

Since there were no trick-or-treaters in sight, we decided to go to the corn maze at Washington Farms in Watkinsville, GA. We had so much fun getting lost in the corn maze. Thank goodness my husband has a sense of direction or I might still be trying to find my way out of the corn maze. I have no sense of direction, and I kept going in circles!
I didn’t end up hosting a GA/FL party this weekend, but I did attend one. Let’s not even talk about the loss that GA suffered this weekend. So sad!

3 comments:

d.a.r. said...

Would now NOT be the time to inform you that I went to UF, was an athlete there, and love love love the Gators? :)

I promise not to harass!

Anonymous said...

You are so right about your sense of directions. I will never forget your dad letting you ride with me on out many officers trip because of that. You know that I love you.

LyndsAU said...

Girl, Auburn suffered a major loss too! It's humiliating. So next time you are frustrated with you dawgs, think of my Auburn Tigers!