Friday, September 11, 2009

Precious Petal Tee!

I have so many things to tell you, but I don't have enough time to do it. My weekend guests are on the way, and I still have a few things to do around the house before they get here. Yikes! However, I had to do a quick post to let you know about a great sale. Right now, Ann Taylor Loft (one of my very favorite stores) has their super cute tees on sale for $14.50. I purchased the petal tee shown below! I just love how cute and feminine it is! Visit Ann Taylor Loft on-line and check them out before they are all gone!

P.S.-Sorry I haven't been commenting that much lately. I am way behind on my blog reading due to work and preparing for house guests. I hope to get caught up soon! Don't give up on me!

18 comments:

Southern Champagne Wishes said...

So cute! Headed to ATL online right now!

Lexilooo said...

Ha! I stopped at Loft on my way home tonight and discovered these! I bought one in the purple and two other sweaters, since they were buy one, get one half off :)

Heather said...

Love your blog!! SO cute and fun!

The France Family said...

Soo cute! Plus what a great price!

Emily said...

I love how you never fail to love on our store! And you always like the same pieces I do-especially this top, since I bought it in white, black and I'm dying to get black.

ParisPink said...

Very cute top!

Rachel H. said...

I might go by there tomorrow...hopefully, they'll still have some left!

Anonymous said...

Love it!! Headed over right now! Hope you have a super time with your guest!! xo

Mrs. Potts said...

Super super cute top! Thanks for sharing it!

jlc said...

LOVES it!!


Hope you're having a good weekend doll! :)

Miss Jody said...

Very cute :)
Love good sales

Only The Good Stuff said...

My ATL was sold out of that beautiful teal! I am so glad you were able to get it! I got one in black and one in white! I figure they will have a cardi or something in the teal later in the season I can pair the white with!

Anonymous said...

that tee is so cute! I may need to go buy that with all of the money I have {I wish!}

Brittney said...

Thanks for the tip! I've been waiting for that little beauty to go on sale. I couldn't manage to part with the $40 original price!

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

Super cute! Very J.Crew!

Mama Elle said...

Too cute! Thanks for the heads up! Will have to head over there tonight :)

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

ooh super cute=)!

Katiebell said...

Totally bought me one in cream! Caught the sale last week...got some very cute things!