Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday Edition: My Favorite Things

Hi readers! I am sorry I haven't written a new post since last Monday. Work has kept me very busy, but I promise I will be better this week! I have so much to share with you that I wish I could just write a dozen new posts right now, but I will exercise restraint and just share with you my favorite things today!

Since I started my blog I have been addicted to reading other blogs! I love it! I didn't realize I was so addicted until I was poking fun at my Wonder Twin friend about her addiction to The Home Shopping Network when she told me that it was just like me being addicted to blogs. She said she didn't understand my addiction with blogs just like I didn't understand her addiction to HSN. Admitting your problem is the first step to recovery, but I don't plan to recover! I will admit it-I am addicted to blogs, but there will be no twelve step program for me! Instead, I will share with you some of my favorite blogs (other than my favorites that I have listed on the side of my blog). Have a happy Monday and enjoy some of my favorite blogs. Feel free to share your favorite blogs with me too!

1 comment:

Natalie at Our Old Southern House said...

I love
http://ladybugs-12.blogspot.com/
and
http://loveandlabs.blogspot.com/
nat.
oh, and i'm totally addicted to blogs too!