Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday Edition: My Favorite Things

How is it already Monday again? Wow! This weekend flew by. I feel like I should put rest and relaxation as my favorite thing this Monday in hopes that I get some soon. However, I realize that would be totally lazy of me and no one likes to read a lazy blog. Anyway, who needs rest and relaxation when you have caffeine!!!!

I have hinted at this favorite thing before, but I have never written about it. Today's favorite thing is the skin care line I love and adore-Dr. Patricia Wexler's skin care line at Bath and Body Works.


I am so in love with this skin care line. I use the day time moisturizer, the night time moisturizer, the regenerating serum, and the under eye cream. It keeps my very dry skin moisturized and even keeps those nasty fine lines and wrinkles under control. This skin care line carries a wide variety of products including cleansers and moisturizers for acne proned skin. Currently there are sample sets available for purchase at your local Bath and Body Works. The sample set includes a month's supply of the key cleansers and moisturizers included in the skin care line. If you are not happy with your current skin care products then give these products a try! I give them an A+, and I think you will too!


I also have a very special favorite thing today! My oldest sister, an avid reader of my blog and all around wonderful person, called me this afternoon to tell me about a new favorite thing that she has discovered. Her new favorite thing is the Reese's Whipps Candy Bar. I haven't tried it, but I definitely trust her judgement. It's chocolate and peanut butter-what's not to love! It also has 40% less fat than your average candy bar. That makes is 5 Weight Watcher Points. Most candy bars are 6 points.


I hope you have enjoyed today's favorite things! I am off to walk to the store across the street to try the new candy bar for myself! Have a wonderful Monday!

No comments: