Monday, December 29, 2008

Awards

I was so excited to come back from my Christmas break to find that I had received some awards! A big thanks to Diary of a Southern Belle and Good Gals Inc for this award. Diary of a Southern Belle and Good Gals Inc are new blog friends of mine, and I just adore reading their blogs!

Diary of a Southern Belle is a fellow Georgia girl and is also a Jennifer! I love reading her blog, and I amazed at her craftiness. You should visit her blog and see the cute lamp she made!!!

Good Gals Inc. is precious! I am so impressed by her creativity! The chef-themed gift she gave her boyfriend was so thoughtful and creative!




"This blog invests and believes in proximity - nearness in space, time, and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award."


I want to pass this blog award on to:


I also received an award from Amanda C. Bee. Amanda and I are also new blog friends! I enjoy reading her blog. She always posts the cutest things on her blog. She is also keeps a smile on my face. She is too funny!

3 comments:

LyndsAU said...

thank you sweet girl. you are soo kind :) hope your Christmas was great!!

Lindsey said...

Aww thanks friend!=)

Olde Town Style Guide said...

Ohhh my!! Thank you so very much! What a great Christmas gift!