Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Nanny!

My Nanny (my mother's mother) is celebrating her birthday today! She is 89 years old, but you would never know it! She has more energy at 89 than I do at 29! I can't be with my Nanny today to help her celebrate her birthday, so I thought I would use my blog to let her know that I am thinking about her and remind her how special she it to me! I love you so much Nanny! I hope you have a very Happy Birthday! See you at Christmas! Speaking of Christmas, I have a really cute picture of Nanny from Christmas last year that I wanted to share with you, but it isn't on my work computer. I'll upload it when I get home.

6 comments:

LyndsAU said...

How sweet! Happy birthday to your Nanny!

Wearing Mascara said...

Hey there!

For the Vitatops, I love anything chocolate! Their brownies are good too. Really, ANYthing they make! I've only tried the chocolate and the blueberry though! Let me know what you get!

Unknown said...

What a sweet post! Happy Birthday to your Nanny!

Angela said...

happy b-day to your nanny.

Crystal Rae said...

Well, a happy birthday to your Nanny. That is a long time! One of my friends grandma's just celebrated her 93rd birthday, thats crazy!

Mrs. Realife said...

OK... your nana is SOOO cute! I love that picture :)