Can you believe it? It is the very last day of 2008! I guess that time really does fly when you are having fun! God really blessed me in 2008, so I thought I would do a little year in review post to “count my blessings”. (In reality, I could never begin to count all the blessings, but I thought it would be a fun way to give thanks.)
In 2008, I…..
- Celebrated my 29th birthday surrounded by friends and loved ones with an 80's party!
- Reconnected with old friends!
- Spent quality time with friends and family!
- Joined Weight Watchers!
- Celebrated birthdays, engagements, weddings, pregnancies, and the birth of sweet, little babies with friends!
- Celebrated one year at my new job (and I still love it)!
- Began going to The Market in Atlanta to help my mom and sister buy for their store. (This is so fun, and just a great bonding time.)
- Vacationed in Outer Banks, NC and in Hilton Head, SC!
- Celebrated two years of being married to my wonderful husband!
- Went white water rafting for the very first time!
- Began my blog and met so many new and interesting friends!
- Spent the Fall cheering on "The Dawgs" and tailgating with friends!
- Learned a new hobby-making jewelry!