Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Easter Pictures


My friend, coworker, and sidekick, Heather, is an amazing photographer. She has just announced that she will be doing Easter pictures with real bunnies (big, white, friendly bunnies) on Sunday, March 29th. I am so excited about this, and I don't even have children. Secretly, I want my picture taken with the bunnies! I can't help it! Bunnies are just so cute! The sessions are going to be held in Statham, GA. If you are interested in having your child's picture taken or your own picture taken (Heather is cool. She won't judge you because you want your picture taken with bunnies.), please click on the picture above to visit her blog for more information.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah man!! I wish we lived closer! That sounds so fun!! I would have loved to get my kids in a pic with bunnies...& maybe sneak in a couple too! LOL Oh well! You get your pic taken and post it on here anyway! Take care!