Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cute And Cheap

I found some cute shoes today at Payless! I just had to share! I purchased the flats (on sale for $17.99), but I decided not to get the heels. They are so cute though! I may have to go back for them! They are on sale for $22.99.


I also wanted to let you know that the little yellow jacket I blogged about from Ann Taylor Loft is on sale for $59.99 with an extra 40% off (in store only). In store, Ann Taylor Loft has 40% off all clearance items! Here's the picture of the jacket in case you don't remember it.

Speaking of cute and cheap, my middle sister has started a blog. Only kidding about the cheap part! She is cute, but she is definitely not cheap. You can visit her blog here. Make sure to head on over and welcome her to the blog world!

16 comments:

Liana said...

super cute finds!

Lis said...

Great shoes!! And I am in LOVE with the coat!!

Awesome deals! :)

Lindsey said...

Soo cute!!! You have great taste!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Great finds. I LOVE the first pair of red flats. Sometimes you can find the cutest stuff in the least likely places!

Hepburn Hilton said...

get the heals! If I were close to a pauless I would buy them in a second!! They are hot!!!

Unknown said...

Oooh, I think I'm going to Payless tomorrow. Love the flats especially!

Natalie at Our Old Southern House said...

those are some feisty shoes--love them!

Jules said...

Cute flats!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I love that jacket! Very cute, Anne Taylor Loft always has cute yet inexpensive things. Hope you are doing well!

Emily said...

I was just thinking about letting you know about the Loft sales but you beat me to it! It's crazy how cheap everything is with the forty percent...I got a pair of pants for three dollars! And I think that jacket was on the today show as a spring must have, so you know you're stylish now!

Rachel H. said...

I love the red flats and the yellow jacket. I'm going to Payless today, and I'm going online right now to try to find the jacket! Love it!! :)

Anonymous said...

I am in love with those red pumps. I almost bought some similar to those, a bit brighter of a red, by Steve Madden. :)

Lara said...

Hi Jennifer! Thanks for showing off the cute deals. I love the shoes! Your blog is fun and adorable. I am glad I found it. When you get a chance, stop by mine and check out the life of my family. Always glad to make more bloggin friends.

5th Belle Avenue said...

THOSE ARE ADORABLE!!

Lara said...

Ok, just ordered the red flats....can't wait to get them. Thanks for stopping by my blog and adding yourself to my blog followers. I look forward to becoming better friends.