To make this post interesting, I will confess a few other things. Let's see what dirt I can dig up on myself!
- I recently became hooked on the most horrible television programming ever-The Secret Life of An American Teenager. Oh yes, I wasted a whole day watching the first season on ABC family. It's terrible, but I'm hooked.
- I really stink at Guitar Hero. We received the game as a gift from a friend this Christmas. I thought it would be easy to pick up-I mean my 7 year old nephew plays it. Nope! Not coordinated enough! Oh, and did I mention that I actually injured myself while trying to play. I pressed the buttons on the guitar so hard that I caused a huge knot to come up on my wrist.
- I'm really a little old lady in a 29 year old body. Example: If I ever get a napkin or Kleenex, I hang on to it for a good portion of the day. I am one step from hiding them up my sleeve like my grandma. I also hum while I work, and I drove a large, white Buick for a while. By the way, I adored my Buick!
- I listen to books on CD. Most of my books are considered chick-lit, but some of my books are just a couple of steps away from being romance novels. However, they are not romance novels. There is never any pirates or burning loins.
- I didn't receive my first kiss until I was 18 years old. I was a late bloomer. However, I caught on like a pro and made up for lost time. Just kissing though. Nothing else.
- This isn't dirt, but just a rather fun fact. I showed livestock. I showed pigs from 1st grade-12th grade. I also showed lambs in middle school and cows in middle school and high school.
- Singing in front of people is terrifying to me. I would rather give a speech in front of 100,000 people than have to sing in front of 10 people. Therefore, karaoke is my idea of Hell.