Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Quick Note on A Super Busy Day

Hi all! I have been super busy today(a good kind of busy though), so I haven't had time to read all of your lovely blogs! Hopefully, I will catch up tomorrow! However, I wanted to pop in and say "hello"! I also wanted to let you know that I am headed to market in Atlanta (A big thanks to A Bell and her Beau for reminding me of this.) on Monday and Tuesday (Jan. 12th and 13th). I might be there for a short time on Sunday (Jan. 11th) also. Is anyone else going to be there? I was just wondering if I would have a chance to meet any of you or at least stop by and say a quick "hello".

3 comments:

Samantha said...

I'm way in California.. but hello from here!

jlc said...

Have a great time!!


And thanks for the comment on my blog. Hope to see you around. :)

Unknown said...

have a great time! to bad you couldn't hav been in atlanta over the weekend after christmas! we were in Georgia!