Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Monday Edition on a Tuesday: My Favorite Things

Yesterday I promised that I would share my favorite lip gloss with you, so being a woman of my word here it is! Thanks to a free gift from Clinique back in December I stumbled upon a new favorite lipstick and lip gloss. They are Clinique's almost lipstick in black honey and Full Potential Lips Plump and Shine (a long name for lip gloss) in Blackberry Bloom. They look terrific worn separately or layered! Don't let the name fool you! They aren't dark. In fact, I find them to be a wonderful, more natural type color. Visit your Clinique counter and see if they look good on you! If they don't, you should still treat yourself to a lip gloss! There is nothing wrong with making your lips look extra kissable!!!

No comments: