Thursday, June 4, 2009

Where Have I Been?

I just realized I have only posted once this week-On Monday. It is currently Thursday. Where have I been?

Have I been here?

Nope! I haven't been there this week.

What about here?

Unfortunately, I haven't been there this week either.

Do you give up? Where have I really been all week? I have been ....

HERE. That's right! I have been in my office all week. Of course, this isn't a picture of my office. I'll give you an office tour one day, but it is a little too messy to photograph right now. The biggest event that I plan each year for work is right around the corner, so I have been a very busy bee. Sorry for the lack of posts and comments. I will be back to normal as soon as my event is done! Wish me luck!

7 comments:

SouthernBelleJM said...

Me too!!! But we can wish we were in the other two places, right???? =)

Lindsey said...

Me too, not as fun as the beach, huh?;)

Liana said...

you need one of those wave CDs and vacation smelling things to make it more bearable ;)

jlc said...

Awww.


But i'm so glad you're back!!!

Miss Jody said...

Aw! Glad your back!
You can just dream your at the beach right?

Jennifer said...

Glad your back! Don't work too hard.

Whitney said...

At least you aren't alone - seems we've all been there this week!