Monday, July 7, 2008

Monday Edition: My Favorite Things


It is so hard to believe that it is already Monday again! Although I am another week older, this week I didn't forget about my Monday post! I didn't even have to be reminded by my younger coworker!


Last week, I shared with you one of my favorite books. It was a reference type book that talked about beauty products. I must be stuck on beauty products because today my favorite thing is make-up.


I am mostly a Mary Kay kind of girl, although lately I have strayed away from Mary Kay on a few things. I still love and trust the brand though! Recently I purchased some new make-up from Mary Kay, and I love it!


My new purchase was mineral make-up. In the past I have not been a fan of mineral make-up. In fact, I tried it a few times and wanted nothing to do with it. Mary Kay's Mineral Make-Up changed my opinion. I still do not like the mineral foundation. I would rather stick with my regular liquid foundation. I find that mineral foundation shows every fine line on my face. However, I do love my mineral cheek color and mineral eye colors. My absolute favorite is the mineral bronzer and mineral highlighting powder. I have a hard time with bronzers making me look dirty or just unnatural, but this mineral bronzer is perfect. It is easy to put on and always looks great. The highlighting powder is magic! This is my first time using highlighting powder, but I will never be without it again!


Are you interested? Call your local Mary Kay lady, and she will be happy to share samples of these new products with you! That is one more thing I love about Mary Kay-you can try it on before you buy it! If you don't know how to get in touch with a Mary Kay consultant just search for one on their web-site, http://www.marykay.com/. Here's to being beautiful inside and out! Enjoy! (P.S.-The picture is of the new magnetic Mary Kay Compact!)

No comments: