Monday, June 23, 2008

Another Monday Edition: My Favorite Things

Wow! Last week was such a busy week! It is hard to believe it is already Monday again. I hibernated this weekend, so I think I am missing a few days! My favorite thing today is another web-site. I mentioned this website in my ELF make-up post, but if you haven't checked it out you really need to do so. It is www.bradsdeals.com. This site has mostly on-line coupons, but it also has a few printable coupons. I don't buy anything without consulting bradsdeals.com first. 90% of the time they have a coupon for the store I am about to make a purchase from. This site also has a companion site called "Strange Deals". There is a link to it on the bradsdeals.com home page. It has a list of all the funny and strange items that are for sale. It is very amusing! I hope you find a lot of bargains and giggles on these two web-sites! Enjoy!

No comments: