A few weeks ago some coworkers and I went to a fabulous lunch at "Abstract Burger". It has delicious food. I had a burger with blue cheese and grilled vidalia onions and a side of homemade chips (don't tell The Fat Girl's Club). However, my favorite part of my lunch was not the actual meal, but it was the sign I noticed near the coffee bar in the restaurant. Of course I took a picture of it so I could share it with you!
Monday, June 16, 2008
Parents of Unattended Children Beware!
I won't be able to add to my blog much this week because I have a huge event at work, so I thought I would share something funny I saw a few weeks ago. Don't worry I still have plenty of funny stories from "The Fat Girl's Club", but they will just have to wait until I have time to write them (probably next week).
- ► 2011 (21)
- ► 2010 (64)
- ► 2009 (170)
- It's the End of the World as We Know It
- Another Monday Edition: My Favorite Things
- Parents of Unattended Children Beware!
- Monday Edition: My Favorite Things
- Just thought I would share
- I Kiss Better Than I Cook
- The Monday Edition: Things that I Love
- Card Carrying Member of The Fat Girl's Club
- The Top 10 Reasons I Started A Blog
- Why "The Pink Chick"?
- ▼ June (10)