Those who know me know that I have never been a small girl. Don't get me wrong. I don't warrant my own zip code or special order my clothes. I do, however, curve in all the right places and even in some places that aren't suppose to curve. I am happy with who I am and how I look, but I always strive to be healthier and more active (and if that results in a few sizes smaller then yea me!).
Recently I joined Weight Watchers with a good friend of mine. I refer to her as my wonder twin. I love Weight Watchers, and I really enjoy attending the meetings. However, when discussing Weight Watchers it always seemed very boring. Weight Watchers this, Weight Watchers that, blah blah blah Weight Watchers. I decided to spice it up a little and call it The Fat Girl's Club. The Fat Girl's Club sounds so much more fun, and it even sounds exclusive-something that those skinny b*tches don't get to be a part of. Needless to say my fearless Weight Watchers leader didn't like my new and improved name for our group, but don't worry it doesn't stop me from being a card carrying member of The Fat Girl's Club!
- ► 2011 (21)
- ► 2010 (64)
- ► 2009 (170)
- It's the End of the World as We Know It
- Another Monday Edition: My Favorite Things
- Parents of Unattended Children Beware!
- Monday Edition: My Favorite Things
- Just thought I would share
- I Kiss Better Than I Cook
- The Monday Edition: Things that I Love
- Card Carrying Member of The Fat Girl's Club
- The Top 10 Reasons I Started A Blog
- Why "The Pink Chick"?
- ▼ June (10)