Monday, June 9, 2008

The Monday Edition: Things that I Love


If you haven't figured it out by now, my blog is extremely random. To add a little bit of interest and a little stability, I have decided to add a special Monday segment. My Monday segment will spotlight something that I love. It could be a product, a picture, a poem, a piece of art, or even my dog! Today I am going to start with a product.

I have recently become addicted to make-up. I think it is because I keep noticing more fine lines and wrinkles. Until I can afford botox, my only hope is great skin care products and make-up! I am a Mary Kay girl through and through. I always use my Mary Kay in the mornings, but I am just not into packing it all up and bringing it to work for "touch ups". I especially am not into buying a second set to keep in the car or at work...........until I discovered E.L.F.

E.L.F. which stands for Eyes, Lips, Face is a make-up line in which all make-up is $1.00. I placed my first order about a month ago, and I was pleasantly surprised. Now this make-up isn't as wonderful as what I use in the mornings, but it rocks as something to keep in the car or at work. I ordered a train case full of make-up goodies. I keep it in my closet and grab it when I am going away for the weekend or if I have a special event to attend after work. It's perfect, and I don't have to worry about being organized enough to pack up the make-up I use in the morning. (Side note: I am a huge fan of train case make-up bags, and this make-up bag is the best one that I have ever owned.)

Today I ordered a small make-up bag full of goodies to keep at the office. I purchased a make-up case and a full set of make-up for under $15. I did have a 50% off coupon that I found at http://www.bradsdeals.com/. (Which is a wonderful web-site you should check out!) Check out E.L.F at http://www.eyeslipsface.com/. Tell them that the pink chick sent you! (They won't care, but you should tell them any way!)

No comments: