Friday, June 6, 2008

The Top 10 Reasons I Started A Blog


Below are my top ten reasons I decided to start a blog. Some of them are true, others are just funny. You decide which is which!

10) Facebook lost its new and shiny appeal. (Don't get me wrong-I still love it and am totally
addicted to it.)
9) MySpace is skanky. (Don't get me wrong here either. I have a myspace profile too, but I
am not skanky.)
8) To complain about my sisters in a public forum.
7) I needed yet another distraction to keep me off task at work.
6) Because my husband doesn't listen to me or care.
5) To publicly label people as "b*tches".
4) Because I don't need a publisher to share my gift with the world.
3) Because I live in my own little world and it is quite nice here!
2) Because I am witty, charming, and delightfully vulgar!
1) To satisfy the voices in my head.

1 comment:

Terri said...

Jennifer! I am so excited that you have started a blog and LOVE your reasons! I don't think my life is quite exciting enough yet for a blog, but I love to stalk!