Friday, May 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Michael!

Today the person that I love most in this world is turning another year older! That's right! Today is my sweet husband's birthday! I would love to make this post an ode to how much I love him, but he does read my blog on occasion and it probably would embarrass him. However, just in case you were wondering, I love him so much! Words can not even begin to describe the love I feel for him. Michael makes every one of my days better! Whoops! I got a little mushy! Sorry honey! Below is a picture of the birthday boy! It was taken on our honeymoon in St. Lucia. He is drinking the yummy island beer, Piton beer.




To celebrate, we are heading to dinner with friends and then going downtown for a couple of drinks. In a few weekends, we will be hosting a luau in honor of Michael and all of our friends who have Spring and Summer birthdays. I hope that Michael has a birthday that is as special and as wonderful as he is! I also hope that all my blog friends have a wonderful and safe holiday weekend!!!

10 comments:

LyndsAU said...

happy birthday to Michael :)

and oh how I miss those St Lucian Piton beers :) Mmmm

Anonymous said...

Hope Michael has his best birthday yet and that you both enjoy your weekend!! Happy Birthday Michael! :)

Melissa said...

Awww, happy birthday Michael!! Spoil him girl!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Happy Birthday to your Hubby! what fun plans!!

Niki said...

Happy Birthday to Michael!!

Patty Ann said...

i tagged you :)

The Watermelon Tree said...

Happy Birthday Michael!!

Jen, I LOVED my swap package!! You did toooo much!! Thank-you so much for being such a wonderful friend!!!Love you and have a WONDERFUL weekend!!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I have enjoyed reading your blog.
I am new to the blog world, but have seen the miracle of the blogging community and prayer in the last two days. Hope you will stop by my blog and pray for little Maggie.

Sassy Engineer said...

I hope y'all had a great time celebrating and I hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

Jules said...

Happy birthday to Michael! The luau sounds like so much fun :)