Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday Edition: My Favorite Things

I received a very special package in the mail today-a c.d. with all of my wedding photos and a letter releasing the copyright to me! Yippeee! This option was not available when we were married, but my photographer recently decided to clean out her databases and offered to sell us all of our photos (digitally). I couldn't be more excited! Michael and I were married almost three years ago, but I still treasure our wedding photographs like our wedding was yesterday (and I am sure it will be the same 60 years from now).

Browsing through all the sweet memories of our wedding led me to my favorite thing for today-my wedding shoes! I totally can't take credit for this idea, but it is such a wonderful idea that I just have to share. If you are looking for "something blue" for your wedding consider having your shoes dyed a baby blue. My bridal shop gave me the idea, and I immediately fell in love. They dyed my wedding shoes blue, and they were the cutest thing ever! My shoes were cute and fun and the perfect "something blue".



P.S.-Please excuse my ugly feet. I don't usually post pictures of my feet, but it was all in the name of shoes! :)

12 comments:

jlc said...

Pretty pretty!! And girl you do NOT have ugly feet. :)

Anonymous said...

That's a great idea and you DO NOT have ugly feet! You so crazy!! LOL

Patty Ann said...

Gettin hitched in dec. - with pink shoes ;)I live life to the pinkest and see that you do too, nice to "meet" you!

Mommy In Pink said...

what a great idea..my 3rd anniversary is coming up here on June 2nd!

Lydia Dustin said...

OMG you are so cute! I love your sweet feet. Your feet are like super model feet. You have Heidi Klum feet! I have Fred Flinstone feet. My 9th wedding anniversary is on the 27th I treasure my pictures too. I was much thinner then:)

texaslauren77 said...

very cute! I love the shoes... And your feet aren't ugly!

SouthernBelleJM said...

Great idea. You almost can't even tell they're blue! Your feet are fine!!!!! I have really long, skinny toes if it makes you feel any better. I can grab stuff with them. Ha=)

Lindsey said...

LOVE your wedding shoes!

Jules said...

Such a cute idea! I love it and your feet are not ugly :)

Sassy Engineer said...

Love the shoes - and your feet are beautiful :) I kind of wish I had thought about wearing colored shoes for my wedding. I think that would have been a lot of fun!

Liana said...

great idea for the shoes, and whatever about your feet girl ;)

Gleatie said...

I definitely thought about getting blue shoes but I ended up loving the shoes that I found. Which I might add were only $49 and I got at DSW!! But, I LOVE the idea. Isn't is so awesome that you can buy the rights to your photographs now!? Our photographer GAVE us our CD and it was the BIGGEST perk! I find myself scrolling thru them all the time (I saved them on my desktop)!!