Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday Edition: My Favorite Things

For the next few Mondays, I will be revealing my favorite summer essentials! My first essential is my new favorite toothpaste! Toothpaste? Yes, I said toothpaste!!! While toothpaste is an everyday essential, a bright white smile is a great summer accessory!


Colgate MaxWhite Toothpaste hit the shelves in April. At the time, I was trying to find a new toothpaste, so I thought why not give it a try. I mean, I really love my Colgate Wisps, so why not try a new Colgate Toothpaste! Oh, and I had a coupon! I was not disappointed!

Colgate MaxWhite is a whitening toothpaste with a great minty taste! It leaves my mouth feeling so clean and fresh after every brush! I also love the fact that it whitens my teeth at the same time! My husband likes it too! We used to use two separate toothpastes (we are a little high maintenance when it comes to our teeth), but since I discovered Colgate MaxWhite we are able to use the same toothpaste.

Here's what Colgate has to say about its new product:
Colgate MaxWhite toothpaste recharges the natural whiteness of your teeth with hundreds of Mini Bright Strips that dissolve in your mouth-- delivering an intense rush of icy breath refreshment with extra whitening power.

Remember when you were a "Colgate Kid"? Be a Colgate Kid again and give Colgate MaxWhite toothpaste a try!

17 comments:

Lindsey said...

Haha I'm a crest kid!=)

Prissy Southern Prep said...

hmm...I will have to give this a try!

Anonymous said...

I will def. have to try this. I am always looking for something to brighten my teeth. Miss you!!!

Mrs. Realife said...

This made me LOL so hard! D and I are also high maintenance with each other... I LOVE trying new toothpastes !!

Swamp Sisters: 77 Day Journey said...

Just left you an award on our blog! Congrats!

Sassy Engineer said...

We use regular colgate whitening paste but now I think I will definitely be trying this once our current toothpaste runs out!

ParisPink said...

Good dental hygeine is always necessary. I will have to give this a try.

Sandra said...

I just might have to try this!! I am also very picky about tooth products ;-) xoxo

AG said...

You sold me! I think I have a coupon too. :)

BLC :o said...

Oh I am so having the fur coat effect. I'll give it a whirl soon! Thanks for the rec. Xoxo-BLC

SouthernBelleJM said...

We updated the zoo a few years back. The polar bears are way more cool now! We got voted as the no.1 zoo on some travel website which was kinda big for our city.

Dallas Anne said...

I must agree with Lindsey...I'm partial to Crest Whitening plus Scope in the Citrus flavor.

Jules said...

Thanks for the review! I'm always looking for a good toothpaste :)

Jennifer said...

I'll have to try that!

And I tagged you!

Lis said...

Sounds fab, I'm going to pick this up next time I'm at Tar-jay! I love trying new toothpaste!!

Angela said...

sounds good. have you noticed your teeth becoming whiter or this is for maintenance?

Anonymous said...

Haven't used that toothpaste but I'm gonna now! :) I left you an award on my blog! :)