Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Officially Jealous!

Heather (my friend, coworker, and PIC (Partner in Crime)) and I were talking in her office this morning when she pulled up her blog. On her blog, I saw a picture of the cutest kitchen ever. I asked her where she found the picture, and she told me that it was her kitchen. I haven't been to Heather's house since they redid the kitchen-I mean it was already cute, but this is too much! I am so jealous! I think I am moving in! Look how cute!


On a not so cute note and totally unrelated to Heather's blog, last year I posted this picture.

It's a picture of the messiest office that I have ever seen. You can read about it here. Well, yesterday work took me back to the same location. After a year, I thought surely it would be better. Nope! It was worse. I wanted to take a picture, but the person who belonged to the mess would not leave her office. I stalked around hoping that she would leave-come on a coffee break, restroom break, a run to the store to get matches so you could just light the office on fire and put it our of its misery-go anywhere-it doesn't matter-just leave. All I wanted to do was snap a quick picture to show my blog friends. Much to my dismay, she never left. Sorry to disappoint you, but I promise it was even worse! Can you imagine working in that? Eeek!

15 comments:

SouthernBelleJM said...

I have NEVER seen an office like that. Hopefully, there is a method to her madness. LOL=)

Jules said...

I love the photo of your friends kitchen. So nice!

That office photo is a hot mess. I would love to see the one from your office. You will have to lurk around to get one! We have someone in my office that is pretty bad, but nothing like that.

Anonymous said...

That office is terrible! And this belonged to a woman? Geez.

Lindsey said...

Wow! That is a messy office!

Lis said...

Oh her kitchen is just gorgeous!! I LOVE it!! The pictures are perfect!

How do people work in crazy offices like that!!

Needs Help said...

I am a total disorganized mess and even my office isn't that bad! Maybe you should submit that pic to the show on TLC called "Clean House" (I think) and see if they want to do a special office edition!

jlc said...

Omg that looks exactly like my professors desk!!!

Not even joking.

Dallas Anne said...

So...when I become domesticated, I officially want to hire your friend as a decorator!!

Dugout Daisy said...

I didn't know you came here to my job??? Seriously, that looks like my former boss' office, now imagine that mess spilling over into a much larger office... yeah, thatz bad.

Oh and I love the kitchen!!!
:)

Kate said...

oy that office is horrendous! I just want to get in there and scrub everything down. Just imagine what her house looks like!

That kitchen is gorgeous!

Jenny said...

HAHAHAHAH OMG!!!! Hot mess city right there!! Id go CRAZY

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

love the kitchen!! and i would go insane in that office, i cannot believe that's a real pic, haha!

Wearing Mascara said...

1. I love your friends kitchen! Very cute!

2. Thank you for posting that office picture. Holy CRAP do I feel better about my "clutter". Geez louise that person needs to ORGANIZE!

xoxo

Sarah said...

Your friends kitchen is lovely!!!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

OH my goodness, I would DIE in an office like that. lol!